Friday, February 15, 2013

The worries

Ahhh the worries , I am a person that worries like crazy but I can't have the worry take over me! We tend to make things so big in our minds and it adds up to nerves and just makes a mess in our minds.
Taking steps to give to others and making time to not worry because if we tend to worry more, how can we overcome ourselves , we need to first , is to change our way of thinking. Then to change into person  we want to change . Automatically  the first day won't happen the way you want to. But baby steps into the way you want to change , Daily by waking up each morning  say to  God, I give myself totally to your goodness and whatever happens, it is your doing . It sounds crazy but in my life I had to learn how to give and of what it means to let go and Let God and it is life giving because  we live in a world that takes from us of what we give and resentment will build up, we have to learn how to let go of what kills us inside, if we don't it will hurt our own being. may we all learn how to surrender ! : ) God bless  

No comments:

Post a Comment