Sunday, March 17, 2013

Loving our Surrender

                               





                      Being frighten of the unknowing, being scared of what might happen ...
What's the most biggest thing is going to happen to me if I do not- do this or if,  I do ?.....
In my past years having an  alcoholic father , my worries are to the top level of being almost  crazy. Then when I moved out of my house , then I worried about the worst to happen to my Dad  when he apt to drink. My mother is dealing with his disease. In short I had to surrender to my higher power and not let things or emotions or my own being to control the situation . So my letting go helped me to see the beauty of my higher power at work. Surrender is an everyday thing and it takes effort, work and even a will .. our will is my higher powers will. Because I can Not Control the future. That's what makes me observe and love my surrender towards that awesome uplifting feeling is that its not in my hands but in GODs hands..     ps. being free of our emotion and worries are part of surrendering

No comments:

Post a Comment